Over the last few years I've enjoyed learning a bit about getting online. Having a web presence these days is one of the keys to make a business work. If your potential demographic can't find you online then you may as well forget about it!
Some websites I have or have had a hand in...
Some of the sites below I have simply published for other people, others I have an active role in to some degree. I am currently not taking on anymore web jobs as I am juggling all my own projects.
- Disabled Holiday by the Sea Lorraine asked me to do her a website for her newly acquired holiday let in Cornwall. It is suitable for disabled holidaymakers and also allows dogs - something her and her husband have struggled to find for themselves over the last few years since Lorraine's husband had a severe stroke.
- Jane's Gems Florists Jane's Gems is an Immingham based florists offering excellent quality floristry with long lasting, ultra fresh flowers. Also offered is costume jewellery, body jewellery and a service second to none.
- Hi-Star Event Services Centrally located, Hi-Star of Lincoln offers a range of limos, DJ's, photographic and videographic services for any special event.
- Lisa Burton A personal website where Lisa can co-ordinate the busy footballing lives of the Grimsby kids she is football coach to. Lisa is a qualified, CRB checked football coach. She's also my sister-in-law!
- My Children Mean Everything To Me This is a parental support group that was being run via a Facebook Page.